Friday, March 16, 2012

APPOINTED AS A JUDGE FOR TALENT SEARCH COMPETITION

The judges:Shaun Salim, me and Kos each represent model agent, model and designer


There are so many new adventures happening in my life, particularly in my modeling career lately among the reasons that drive me to be more successful and to embrace my talent. Appointed by the organizer as one of the judges for a talent contest, EYOI ARTISTIC COMMERCIAL MODEL SEARCH is an honour for me and my experiences. Since me, myself been entered few modeling competitions before, made me confidence enough to accept the offer to be one of the judges. It was a different kind of feeling but fun to watch some new talents striking their pose on stage, I can feel how nervous and excited they were. I'd been there before. :)

Showing the talents on how to walk on runway


Hot discussion while selecting the winners


Contestants, male and female

Date: 5th Feb 2012
Location: Hotel D'Palma Ampang
Photographer: Blackpepper Production

Congratulation to all the winners!




No comments:

Post a Comment